Welcome to Acheron!

Cherry2000's Awesome App Again

cherry2000

Cherry2000's Awesome App Again

Post by cherry2000 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:50 am

Username on Minecraft: Cherry2000

Rough estimate of your time there so far: Almost 3 months (/whois)

What Timezone are you in: GMT+8

An op is doing something you think is wrong. What do you do?: Tell him/her that i think is wrong, if he continues, report on forums!

You see someone griefing, yet no ops are available to help you, and you're not op yet. What do you do?:
    Adv- Tell him to stop! If he continues, report on forums too! Builder and guest- Warn, if he ignores, kick/tempban. (Depends on my mood)
    Past experience with being an operator or above on another server (name and experience): I've been a trusted in TheOnes Zombie Survival. I got demoted cos of the vote. The ppl i kicked voted me down Sad

What makes you better than the next advbuilder?: I am always in guest checkng for griefers and i am 100% helpful!

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an Operator?: I will anti-grief the server and i always have been.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well. What do you do?: Tell him to stop pestering me. If he doesn't stop, report on forums! This move will never grow old Razz

What server are you applying for?: TheFoxin's Freebuild

Two words to describe you:Helpful, Kind

Signed: bounce Cherry2000
    TheFoxin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Re: Cherry2000's Awesome App Again

Post by TheFoxin on Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:46 am

Meh.. I dont really think you're ready for op just yet.. Sorry.
    Denied.

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:01 am