Welcome to Acheron!

pant 's application for op on freebuild.

pantmen

pant 's application for op on freebuild.

Post by pantmen on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:13 am

Username on Minecraft: pantmen

Rough estimate of your time there so far: more than a month.

What Timezone are you in: gmt+2

An op is doing something you think is wrong. What do you do?: i turn opchat on and ask him why he' s doing it. if we don' t find a sollution between ous then i report him to a sop like maikel or dagger.

You see someone griefing, yet no ops are available to help you, and you're not op yet. What do you do?: first of all i summon him somewere that he' s harmless and talk to him about it... if he doesn' t listen i kick him and after 3 kick times i would tempban him and afterwards report him to an op.

Past experience with being an operator or above on another server (name and experience): i' ve never been an op before, but i know most of the op commands, besides!.. there' s alwayes a first time for everything...

What makes you better than the next advbuilder?: an advbuilder would mind his own business building somewere, i would help all the newbies while building something along with someone else.. Very Happy

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an Operator?: i see a lot of griefing done in this server and i' ve nagated some of it.. being an op should let me help more! for example, since i' m a trusted member, i can' t undo other peoples actions..

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well. What do you do?: at first i turn opchat on, then i ask him why.. if i can' t find a sollution, i ask him to stop, if he doesn' t stop i report him to a sop or even open a thread on this forum about him.

What server are you applying for?: freebuild.

Two words to describe you: free pants Razz

Signed: pantmen FTW! Very Happy
    TheFoxin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Re: pant 's application for op on freebuild.

Post by TheFoxin on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:05 pm

I think no..
    pantmen

Post by pantmen on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:26 am

:OOO can you say why pls? :OO
    TheFoxin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by TheFoxin on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:05 am

You havent been here long enough for me to fully trust you for operator position. You can reapply at another time if you still want to.. but i guess for now its denied.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:52 am